I've been setting up two devices today and they both have this issue. No content found and two error messages. The customer helpline was unable to help after 30 minutes and told me that someone would hopefully be in touch within a week! Then I find the thread on this forum saying its a known issue! I really couldn't be less impressed. I find it quite shocking that this isn't yet fixed. This MUST be resolved quickly or there will be a lot of angry customers on Christmas day. I have tried the suggested fix on the other thread. Amazon, please update!
1. In settings, device Options, system updates, update to os 5.6
At this point it didn't look like the fix worked, but then I left it on standby - not switched off, for a couple of hours and when I came back to it the browser had lotsof content and was working fine.