My Kindle is no longer working and I was wondering if there is a repair facility available?
no, there are no authorized repair facilities and Amazon does not repair Kindles either. Have you:
1. tried a different charging cord/cable?
2. tried charging using a different port/mains?
3. leaving it plugged into a computer over night?
4. rebooting it (requires a charge) by holding the power on for a full 30 seconds?
5. talking to Customer Service (this is not it - we are customers ourselves)?
what is it doing/not doing?
It wasn't responding to the swipe right, the screen wasn't coming on, but the reboot worked a treat! Thank you!!
glad to have helped!