I'm reading a book using the Android Kindle app. I use a stylus to turn a page using swipe leftwards from the lower portion of the right hand margin.
90% of the time the page curls and turns as expected. The other 10% of the time the swipe just causes the font size to reduce, in anything from 1-3 size steps. Most irritating!
I cannot find a swipe mechanism to put the font back to the size I want, so I have to go to the manual font adjustment mechanism to correct the problem.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to lock down the font size that I prefer?
You may be swiping inconsistently. Going diagonally rather than side to side.